Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

All About Me 2019

Kia ora greetings to you all.
My name is Armani. I like going to school everyday, I go to Tamaki Primary School
 I like kapa haka because it is awesome it help us to be stronger and healthy also it will help us Be the words famous kapa haka group in tamaki primary. I also like to paint things. In my spare time when I have nothing to do I  go on my phone and do tik tok. Its a app when you do videos and dance. I also like to go to school because of my class. My class is could Te puna wairua. its is the best class in my school. We learn te reo and have fun while learning new things about our caulter everyday. I am glad to be in this class because now I get to know more about my self and where I come from. Comment where you come from around the world or Aotearoa I come from Ngapuhi

No comments:

Post a Comment