Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

He Pai Te Mahi Tahi

 



Ingoa

(Name)

Armani TAWHAI

Taapanga

(Tittle)

He Pai Te Mahi Tahi

Kaituhi

(Author)

Naa Peti Nohotima

Kaitaa

(Illustrator)

Scott Pearson



This book is about Mahi tahi, were toru nga tamariki go out searching for ingredients in the forest Rehuta.

These toru nga tamariki were told by their Maamaa that they needed ingredients for a cake she was making, so there was a guest coming along to visit them. I think the part where they get attacked by a Taniwha was cool. Because the Taniwha had all the ingredients they needed. They all used their Maori minds and thought of how they were going to trick the Taniwha, they tripped the Taniwha and used magic. The way they used it was so cool. The pictures in the book were amazing.


Kupu Hou: Rehutai, Tuurehu, Mataimu, Puaawai, Piiataata, Korimoko, Kamakama, Pootiki, Wareware, Porearea, Hukehuke.

Rating: 9/10 I rate it a Iwa because it's about adventures that me toru tamariki are going on. I think it's really cool, and it reminds me of when I was little and playing with my cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment