Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Huriawa

  Huriawa - He kōrero nō Mohua


Ingoa

(Name)

Armani Tawhai

Tapanga

(Tittle)

Huriawa

Kaituhi

(Author)

Mahua

Kaita

(Illustrator)

Nuhi Takao




This Pukapuka is about Huriawa and Parapara fighting over water, as for them they are, Rua nga Taniwha.

I liked this pukapuka because the pikitia looked amazing, the detail in the Pikitia was cool and look like as if the rua nga Taniwha were real. The pikitia was so detailed I really liked it. My favorite Taniwha was Huriawa because he was the one that owned the awa and won the fight. I think this pukapuka was really cool and honestly made me think of being humble, because when Parapara lost he accepted that he lost and went away, he left Huriawa alone.


Kupu Hou: Kokowaitia, Whakawhitia Pautiriao,HInetuahoanga, Waikoropupu, Matakitaki, Waikoropupu, Pupuke, topito

Rating: 7/10 I give it a whitu because I really liked the Pikitia but I kind of don’t think the Kupu went with the Pikitia.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Armani. Thanks for sharing! Sounds like it was a cool story. Great job for reading throughout lockdown! Tino pai.

    ReplyDelete