Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Ballet - The Ugly Duckling, Report

 The Ugly Duckling' by glimlag on DeviantArt

Story was about an ugly duckling.

Before we went to the Ballet in the city called - Vodafone event center, everyone at school was just waiting excitedly to go to this Ballet. While everyone in school are in their classes doing their Mahi Matua.A is reading Te Puna Wairua - Tuakana a script about the Ballet, he read the script in Te Reo Pakeha and Maori. I think it sounded really cool in Te Reo Maori. After our LONG!! Kai iti we went to the bus and started riding to the Event center. The Event hall wasn’t Big but it Wasn’t small. It had enough room for a handful of schools, most were little kids. I felt like the Taina ma should have gone instead. But it was cool after all. The dancers were so good and did really well. 

Rating: 5/10 I rate it a 5 because the starting was so good and how they were dancing just looked so cool. I don’t even know how to explain it. When the third egg hatched and the duckling was different, the way they made obvious that they didn’t like how the last duckling hatched they bullied it, but the way they did just made me so interested in the Ballet, o think it’s because the acting made me remember a memory of this girl in my old Kura, she would bully me and she just wouldn’t stop but then one day after school I followed her because I was curious of why she was always like that and I followed her home (Creep) her house was like a kind of house you would see in a movie where there would be so many gangsters around drinking and the next morning there's just so many rubbish on the floor (yeah that type of house) I seen her dad hit her in the face with some type of rock or something like that and I felt so sad for her, so the next morning I gave her some of my lunch and tried to make friends with her she accepted and I was happy now and days we are best friends and her name is Maani. 

I rate this Balet a 10/10 because I enjoyed it and everyone dancing was really talented. Some of the Ballet reminded me of Whaea Lee because she once told my class that she wanted to be a ballerina so now we mock her about it. But I think it would be so cool if you got to come and watch it, it would be really admiring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment