Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2021

What I am doing this lock down

 this lock down I am planning to finish all my Mahi on time and send it before the day it is due, this lock down I have learnt how to cook pancakes with out it being burnt. I am currently helping my mum lock after my baby brother because lately she is working as a nurse and is always busy. I find it fun because he is a easy baby to look after. My family has become closer, now we watch one or two movies every night, and in the morning me my mum and sister have been baking breakfast and dinner together, we have also been play board games and been having drawing competition's. Mostly my step dad would win because he once was an artist working for te oro in Gi (Glenn innes) We started to do karakia every night to ask the lord above to protect, right now currently I am doing home work my brother is fast asleep and my mum is making us dinner. 
What have you done so far in lock down??     

No comments:

Post a Comment