Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Tuhituhi

 Name: Armani

Planning:

Who

Me.

What

My day.

Where

At home, outside or ect.

When

During lockdown and after.

Why

For my Mahi and education.



I saw my family and dogs

I heard my baby brother crying and dogs barking.

I tasted Pizza for breakfast and orange juice for the drink.

I smelt my dog's farts and my baby brother's poo- when he had an accident in his nappies.

I felt a keyboard to type on. 



WALHT: draft our writing: 

Introduction that includes 5ws


Today my brother, my mum and my two dogs were chilling at home, me and my mum studying and my baby playing with his toys.

What 

happened?

My dogs were outside to go to the toilet, and all of a sudden they saw someone walking past our house, next you hear them two barking their lungs off. 



What else 

happened?

My mum went outside to get the dogs because the man that was walking past kept yelling at the dogs.



What else 

what happened?


My baby brother started crying because he got scared of the dogs barking. I think it was also because he pooped his nappy.


Conclusion How did you feel?


I felt angry because that man was yelling at my dog, but I also felt sad for him because he was probably having a good day and my dog ruined his day. But when my brother was crying I felt the need to help my mum and make the baby's bottle.




I have: 

*An introduction 

*Paragraphs that explain one event or idea 

*A conclusion that explains how I felt. 


I have tried to include: 

*Descriptive words 

*Similes 

*My senses- what did you smell, hear, see, taste and feel? 


Have you checked:


. ? ! 

Spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment