Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Dear Diary

For Glowing Hearts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYDIARYFor Glowing Hearts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Heart Gif - IceGif

A Diary can be filled with good and bad, you can fill it in with your emotions and feelings. Personally I like to write in it when I'm sad or angry because then it lifts all the bad energy out of me. My Diary is basically my best friend because it’s there whenever I feel like telling it my feelings and emotions. Well Ko Armani toku ingoa (My name is Armani) and today This will be my Diary and what I’ll be writing is my day - Well today this morning I got up at 10:01 and was panicking because I thought I missed the class meetingBoard Meeting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

After that I went on a short call 1-2 minutes with my step sister, she is currently moving into her new house with her mum.

 Moving In GIFs | Tenor

Then I had a very nice long shower after it I felt refreshed. Currently I am doing my skin care for my eczema. It is tiring but it’s worth it, because it's looking after myself and making my skin healthy. My goal for today is finishing as much work as I can so by the end of the lock down I can make myself ready for learning. Putting my head in the game is also teaching me how to finish work faster and is teaching myself how to save friends for after class.Working GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Well now I am helping my mum with looking after my baby brother well she is studying with her class, he went fast asleep Funny Sleeping Baby GIFs | Tenorafter crying his but off and stressing mum outStress GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY but me to the rescue grabbed him and saved her.  Right now me and my mum fried up some chips, we got a air fry from K - mart, a few minutes before that me and my step dad padded up because I was in a bad mood, he told me to pad up and do some sets of boxing Best Funny Boxing GIFs | Gfycat It helped a lot and made me get some anger out of me. I was still a bit mad till I could smell food. Food makes me really happy.Anime food gifs - GIF on Imgur

Me and my mum just came back home, from my baby brother's x ray X Ray GIFs | Tenorfor his fingers - he was born with them stuck together and is going to have surgery to get them split apart because we don’t want him to get bullied about that situation when he’s older.

No comments:

Post a Comment