Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sea Witch Book Report Template

 Sea Witch (Sea Witch, #1) by Sarah Henning


  Ingoa

(Your name)

Armani TAWHAI 

  Tapanga

     (Title)

Sea Witch

Kaituhi

(Author)

Sarah Henning

Kaitaa

(Illustrator)

Krystyna Turska



This Pukapuka was all about a sea Witch that helped other sea creatures. 

My favourite character was the Sea Witch - She reminded me of Mana Tangata and Kaitiakitanga because in this Pukapuka it shows that she helps other sea creatures from the evil mermaid that tries to kill the sea creatures and eat them. My favorite part was when the pukapuka says that every time she protects the sea creatures, she keeps a smile on her face throughout good and bad - That has Inspired me because I don’t really smile because some of the girls in my school are kaka bums hehe so I don’t really smile around them, but this has made me think, and in my own words this is like saying smile even if something is bugging you because frowning isn’t going to get you anywhere so I really enjoyed reading this Pukapuka and I will try my hardest to smile everyday. 



Kupu hou: Malaise, Non sequitur, Obfuscate, Perfunctory, Quid Pro Quo, Scintillating, Cacophony, Ennui, Aquiver, Glib, Umbarge, Vamoose, Ubiqitous.

Rating: 10/10

I am Rating this Pukapuka a 10 because in some of the sentences there are like secret messages and some of them really inspired me a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment